1. How much does the Sentencing Guidelines App cost?
The Sentencing Tools App is available free of charge from the Apple AppStore but does require an Annual Subscription costing £25.00 to enable all of the App’s utilities. New customers should contact Ambay Software for assistance getting setup with their subscription.
The App is available from the following AppStores:
2. What does the £25.00 annual subscription provide?
The Annual Subscription provides access to all of the App’s utilities.
3. How do I pay for my annual subscription?
We can process your payment via a PayPal request for payment or by bank transfer:
We can send you a request for payment via PayPal.
You can send us a bank transfer. Just ask us for our bank details and include your name or email as a reference.
4. How are updates obtained?
Typically we release updates through the relevant App Store. You should check your AppStore for updates. You may also need to check that your device is using the latest version of operating system as some releases will require that platform to operate correctly.
5. How large is the Sentencing Tools App?
- Sentencing Guidelines for Apple iOS is approximately 100Mb
7. Can I add my own documents and resources into the Sentencing Tools App?
- For Apple: You can open documents with the Sentencing Guidelines App. This copies your document into the App. You can then file the document into a customised folder structure and also make the document a Favourite or Flagged item. —
In case you haven’t found the answer for your question please feel free to contact us, our customer support will be happy to help you.